top of page



Are you sure you are paying a fair price for your home and not just the 'asking' price?  Or is there a mandatory requirement for an RICS registered valuer to carryout an independent valuation.  For example, if you’ve bought a home under a Help to Buy Scheme and want to repay your loan from either personal savings, by re-mortgaging or you want to sell your property, you will need an independent Help to Buy Valuation report from an RICS registered valuer.  This is a requirement set by the government backed scheme.

We are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Registered Valuer Scheme and can provide independent market valuations to be used in the following situations:

  • Help to Buy

  • Pre-purchase of property

  • Sale of property

  • Right to Buy

  • Shared ownership 

  • Inheritance tax (Probate)

  • Matrimonial

  • Investment

  • Residential development

Unlike some of our competitors we do not charge extra for the Help to Buy one month extension letter if your Help to Buy transaction doesn't complete within the Homes England 3 month time limit.  Subject to our terms of engagement. 

Covering Pontefract, Castleford, Wakefield, Leeds, Barnsley & Doncaster & surrounding areas. 

Help to Buy Logo
bottom of page